Advent Teaching Series
Anticipation is born out of times that are not quite right (believe it or not). Anticipation longs for and believes in a day when things will be different. Anticipation is especially profound when we have a promise that someone will come to make things what they should be – what they ought to be. Advent is a time of anticipation. It takes seriously the fact that things are not what they should be. But, it also believes that something was inaugurated when Jesus came. He foreshadowed a day when all will be made right. Advent remembers when people anticipated Jesus’ first coming (or should have). But our anticipation is for Jesus’ Second Advent. This season we will look head on at what needs to be made right. And we will cast our eyes on the one who has promised that he will finish what he has started.
family advent devotional calendar
Christmas @ Lake Events
- Creative Family FunSaturday,Dec. 14Details
- Sunday,Dec. 15one time6 pm , Worship CenterDetails
- Wednesday,Dec. 18Details
- The BIG Church Y Barrio Christmas PartyFriday,Dec. 20Details
- Tuesday,Dec. 249 & 11 pmWorship CenterDetails
- Intergenerational ExperienceTuesday,Dec. 24Details
- Carols and InspirationWednesday,Dec. 25annual9:30 - 10:30 am , ChapelDetails
Choose your favorite Christmas carol and worship together, as a church family, with a devotional time led by Senior Pastor Greg Waybright.