Welcome to Lake Avenue Church Community!
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities is our Terms of Service that governs our relationship with Users who created an Account and using the services provided in the website.
Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post or share on the Community, we provided an ability for you to control your Privacy Settings (link to Privacy Settings).
- For copyrighted contents such as Photos, Videos, Books and other Writings, Musical Compositions, and other Literary and Artistic works: We may contact you and ask your permission to use your content on any of our Church Events or Promotions. In case of you granting us permission/license to use your content and you deleted your account, your permission/license ends unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete any content, it is deleted from the system immediately. However, a copy of it may exists in our System Backup for a period of time.
- When you post or share Contents using Everyone, it means that you are allowing everyone (Public), including People who are not a member of the Community to view or access that content.
- Your Community Information identifies you as the account holder which is shared in all applications within the website and other Lake Avenue Church connected Database systems.
Your Rights, Other People's Rights, and Your Responsibilities
We respect your rights, other people's rights, and we expect you to be responsible for your content.
- You will not use the Community to post or share contents that are violent or graphic, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, derogatory, unlawful, infringing, sexually and pornographic photos or other content in the same nature.
- You will not post or share contents on the Community that infringes other people's intellectual property rights or otherwise violates the law.
- You are responsible for your account and for any activity that occurs through it. You also agree to provide an accurate information upon registration and update your information as necessary to maintain its accuracy.
- You can report any content that you think violates intellectual property rights and or offensive. To learn more, visit our Report Something page. (link to Documentation > Report Something)
- You will not solicit for any financial help on any of the Community Groups or your Personal Timeline. To learn more about our Benevolence, visit our Benevolence Fund page. (link to Benevolence Fund page)
- You will not post or share any unauthorized Advertisement - Commercial or Ministry related in any of the Community Groups or your Timeline.
- You will not post or share any unwanted comments, likes, or harassing communication to any Users and or Community Groups.
- You agree to comply with LAC Community Guidelines. To learn more, visit Community Guidelines page. (link to Community Guidelines)
- You will not use your Personal Timeline for your own commercial gain nor will use the Community for such purposes.
- We will disable or ban your account when appropriate, if we believe that you violated this Terms or our Policies.
- We will remove any content you post or share in the Community if we believe that it violates this Terms or our Policies.
Privacy and Copyright
At Lake Avenue Church, we are committed to protecting your privacy as a visitor to this website and as our member or a guest. To our members and to our guests, we offer this pledge:
Warranties and Disclaimers
The website is provided "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
This website is presented to provide information about Lake Avenue Church.
PAYMENT SERVICES. Payment Services in the website does not save or retain your Credit Card information. We are using Athorize.net as our Payment Gateway...