Welcome to Lake Ave Church and the gathering place for young adults!
We’re a diverse mix of college / under 25s and young professionals / under 35s who are finding joy in developing faith that interacts with all of life here in the midst of LA!
I joined the staff team here at Lake in 2021 and am so excited about the fresh things God is doing! I invite you to check out our monthly Anchored worship night or join a mid-size peer group for deeper formation. Social activities are happening monthly and are a great place to meet new friends!
Wherever you are in regard to faith, this is a community seeking to be authentic, welcoming and finding purpose to live a meaningful life together!
We look forward to seeing you,
There are so many ways to be involved with College & Young Adult Ministry here at LAC:
- Stay up to date with us on our Instagram Account.
- Sunday Evening College Fellowship, which meets at 7:30 pm on Zoom.
- Many of us attend the 11 am service on Sundays! We sit in this area.
- Many of our young people attend our Sunday Night Service. Join us!
- Small Groups throughout the week.
- Fellowships of mission within the colleges and universities around us.
- A resource for students who have left the area for school.
Stuff We Do
Upcoming events and opportunities hosted by College & Young Adult Ministries...
Support Group: Grief and Loss
- Wednesday, Dec. 8, 2021
- 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Friday, Dec. 17, 2021
- 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- Ortlund Hall Courtyard