Summer is here! Check out events for the season at the bottom of the page.
Resources can also be found on our Facebook page.
SUNDAY MORNING ALMOST LIVE! - NEW TIME 10am!
WE ARE NOW MEETING IN MAPLE STREET 300. We are excited to welcome you to "Sunday Morning Almost Live". We are offering a children's church service for children in Pre-K through 5th grade. We will meet at a new time 10am. Please get you check in stickers in the first floor of Maple Street.
You must register to attend as we have limited space due to COVID capacity regulations. Make sure you registering your children for the children's church service.
Jump online at 10 am if you aren't able to join us in person. YouTube live stream.
Paul Gave Hope
Story Point: Paul told the church to stand firm as we wait for Jesus' return.
Focus Verse: Acts 4:12
Big Picture Question:
What is the Bible about? The Bible is the story of God’s plan to save people through Jesus.
- What news did Timothy bring to Paul about theThessalonians? (good news about their faith and love, 1 Thess. 3:6)
- What happens to believers who die before Jesusreturns? (They will rise again and be with God;1 Thess. 4:13-14)
- How did Paul tell the Thessalonians to behave while they wait for Jesus’ return? (to be self-controlled, wearing armor of faith and love and salvation; 1 Thess. 5:6-7)
- In what ways does Jesus’ return give us hope? Guide the kids to think through what we know about Jesus’ return. Remind them that those who die in Christ are united with Him in heaven, and all who have faith will be raised to life to rule over the earth with Him when He returns. Remind them that Jesus’ return will mark the end of sin, sadness, and pain.
- How should we respond to hard times? Guide kids to think about how we can show love to those who may mock or mistreat us. Help them think about the hope we have for the future. Remind them that no difficult time can take away the promises of Jesus to return and make everything right.
- What are some hard times you face? Help the kids think through the trials they may face. Be sensitive and compassionate, while directing kids to the hope we have in Jesus. If any kid in your group discloses abuse or neglect, follow all reporting procedures according to the laws where you live and your ministry’s protocol.
Upcoming events and opportunities hosted by or related to Early Elementary...
Early Elementary Team
Early Elementary ministry is more than watching kids. We are building a foundation for the future of our church and our nation.
Come be a part of our team! Check out our Volunteer Needs for available opportunities.