Get Connected to High School
HS SUNDAY SERVICES | 10AM in the Worship Center
10:20AM move to Warehouse (FL300)
- Our new Summer Sunday rhythm has us meeting at 10am for worship in Main Service, then around 10:20 we'll move up to the Warehouse where we'll have a cereal breakfast bar, games, and our own HS program as normal. We hope to see you there!
- You can sit with your family, or join us and other students in the front right section in the Worship Center
- You can still join our Live Stream on YouTube which will start when we're in the Warehouse around 10:20am. Links are on the icons to the right!
'THE CHOSEN' FILM STUDY | SUNDAY'S @ 7PM
Now inside the Warehouse
- This Summer heat is no joke - so we've moved inside the Warehouse for the Chosen!
- Hang out with us every week to watch an episode of 'The Chosen' and then talk about how it relates to scripture.
- Catch a sneak peak of what 'The Chosen' is all about by watching this preview below
LIFE GROUPS BREAK FOR SUMMER
- We're taking a break during the summer time for Life Groups, and can count on them being back in September 2021!
COUNSELING FOR STUDENTS
- We have an amazing Counseling Center here at Lake Ave, which has opportuinites for teens, parents and families to connect over:
- 1-1 virtual appointments for parents or teens struggling
- Teen support group or parent support group or grief group
- Groups will be created as interest builds, and you can find amazing resources for teens, parents of teens, and families on the Counseling Center's website
- Email Julia or Perry if this is something that interests you or your teens, and we'll connect you with the Center
- Subscribe to our Newsletter with information for parents below
Upcoming events and opportunities hosted by High School
The Chosen Film Study
- Sunday, Aug. 1, 2021
- 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Ortlund Hall Courtyard
- Wednesday, Aug. 4, 2021
- 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Moonlight Rollerway, Inc.
High School Team
We believe strongly in the importance of students getting connected with adult leaders in mentor-like relationships. Our ministry is not just led by a few paid staff but a team of dedicated volunteers committed to helping high school students experience God.
Come join us! If you love God, God's Word, and God's kids, then this may just be the place for you to serve.